This mobile tiny “house” offers instant shelter from the weather, a comfortable bed for upto 2 people, and a convertible space for 4 adults to dine, relax, and camp in style.
The Wide Path Campers are not only mini RV’s, but a mobile house-party easily deployed in urban, suburban, and natural spaces.
Wide Path Campers are durable, collapsible, lightweight, and surprisingly spacious. The camper’s unique shape and hardshell exterior provide a cozy secure feeling inside and a safe place to store your belongings.
With a Wide Path Camper you can enjoy the freedom of camping wherever you pedal.
The Wide Path Camper is small and lightweight, it is only 1,5 m long during transport.
The back of the camper folds over the front, to make it easy to set up. In fact this can bedone in only 3 minutes.
The inside of the camper, offers sitting area with a table, which can be turned into a bed for two persons. (who really like each other)
There is plenty of storage (up to 300 liters) under the bed.
On the list of standard features you’ll find:
- Hard-shell camper
- Shiny white UV resistant surface
- Our “easy to use” folding system
- Fast setup time (3 min) and no tools needed
- Clear windows in shatter free polycarbonate
- Sitting area – transformable into a bed
- With night stand at head end of the bed
- Dining table 50×75 cm inside
- Bed size 200 x 90 cm
- Storage space 300 liters
- Standard cushions 5 cm thick, PU 40 kg/m2.
- Build-in rail for tent or sun covers
- Water resistant plywood floor
- Ventilation slot in the front part of the camper
Please note that bicycles with 5mm. quick release spindles doesn’t have the required strength to connect the towing rod for the camper. for more information about connecting the bike, please find the “3. Documents” section in our online user manual by clicking this text